Friday, March 20, 2015

No More Baby

I'll have to come in later when I have the time and patience to write this all out. I've written some, but not for sharing. Not yet anyway. But I wanted to update and say that I did have a confirmed ultrasound of no heartbeat on Friday March 6, 2015. March 8th I miscarried naturally at home so thank God for that blessing of no D&C. March 12, just when I thought it was all over, the shock of my life came when I went to pee and instead passed the baby. My world turned upside down and I'm still processing everything. Went in for an emergency ultrasound same day to confirm (again) that everything has indeed passed. That night I got on a train to visit my grandma who has terminal cancer. Came home that Sunday night. Have had just barely a week to think things over. Now I write this after my husband has left for drill for the weekend. Now I just process, move on, and hope for the next time around. That's all I have to share for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment