Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Baby Augustus Charles Rickenbach




was born on March 13th at 2:29 AM weighing in at six pounds and five ounces. He is simply perfect! He came out with a full head of dark hair. Today, he is three weeks and one day old, and yes, I am just now getting around to blogging! He sleeps basically all day and likes to wake up and look around from 9 to 11, without fail! Once he goes back to sleep , he stays asleep until 3 or 4.Good baby!

I have been in so much pain the last week I have mostly been confined to my recliner. I have not been able to even nurse Augustus side-lying because of some sort of pain in my back on the right side. I have done various tests and am on many pain meds. I have an MRI on Thursday and will hopefully recieve back injections after that. I am wearing tired of being so useless and in pain. I hope to start functioning again soon! In the meantime, I am looking into maid services, kind neighbors and church has been delivering meals, and Dave, God bless his heart, has been attempting to take on my duties, full time work, and has dealt with Matthew especially, more than he ever has before combined.

Surprise, Augustus needs to eat~ hopefully more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment